Monday, April 30, 2018

Back at the Ranch Layout: in Hawaii





































Ran across this palm tree chippy the other day looking for something else, so I had a little play with my mists & ink, which then inspired making this page. I wanted to use it with some very special photos from Hawaii and 4-Wheeling at the Kualoa Ranch. I mean we could have ridden horses, been driven around on side by sides, etc. but it was nicer driving your own machine.





I decided to go with a little pile of things, from a couple of journaling pieces that kind of overlap that lovely chippy palm to a photo pile.



























Instead of taking a photo together, we took one of each other. Take a peek at that lovely background! That ranch has been the backdrop to many movies! In fact the last Jurassic Park complete with Chris Pratt was recently filmed there. They asked when we got there if he was a relative of ours...of course he is!

I'll be back next week with another layout from that ranch. Lots of good photo opportunities!




1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous backdrop! That looks like a fun day! Love the layout and the beautiful papers and flowers and the palm tree is very cool...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!