Thursday, February 1, 2018

Stack of Vintage Valentine's





































It's a good thing these cards won't be mailed because I piled on the pretties! I'm in production mode for our upcoming Valentine's DayVolunteer Recognition Event at work next week.





































I had a stack of seam binding that was well aged from my Erosion Bundle so I started tying that in pretty little bows that I hot glued on with some flowers. I really like how these turned out.




































I'll be back with my layout for Another Freaking Scrappy soon as the 1st of the Month has rolled around again! Goodness! Happy Almost Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Yes they look wonderful... love bows on cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these Valentine's card with vintage images :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Love all of the goodies that make them unmailable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!