Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Any Friend of COFFEE is a friend of Mine Card





































Had a smidgeon of a piece of craft paper and a few little coffee goodies that I wanted to make up into a card after I made the page I showed you yesterday for Kraft +. It's a thing with them to make a card or a tag after your layout for an additional entry!  Happy Coffee Dance! Some of the yummy card stuff came from Lisa over at BZ Scrapper and it made me happy to use it on a Valentine's Day card!





































While I was making a coffee card, I thought I'd make up one with these pretty vintage buttons,  turquoise key and some dyed seam binding. They both turned out so pretty!



























I had so much fun cardmaking this past Sunday. It was warm and sunny, but wet out. My office was all sunshiny and I got all kinds of paper scraps out. Had a nice little scrap Valentine's card making session! Back tomorrow with my pile!

Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. Omg. At work. Must return later for a better look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards! Cute coffee cup & lovely paper roses on the coffee one. Thanks for joining us over @ K+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The cofffee quote made me laugh and your vintage buttons are wow! So great you could join us at Kraft+ twice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your cards are gorgeous, love all the details, and thanks for joining in with the coffee challenge for cards too..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!