Tuesday, November 21, 2017

12 "Tags" of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie: Jar Eight





































I've got another little jar here to share with you! This one was so much fun. I lucked out and found a little salt shaker that was missing a pepper and needed to be pretty. It had such a cool shape and retro top.


I was inspired by the snowflakes and that lovely blue color on Linda's Funkie Junkie tag. I used a little bit more of a turquoise on my bottle and switched out the salmon color for red. 

I built a big topper for this jar out of vellum snowflakes and a plastic snowflake ornament. Then I added itty bitty red sparkle flowers to the center. Lots and lots of glitter was involved because it's snowy!


One more photo and I'm off! It's Tuesday and we have Turkey Day at work! I'll be working on Jar Nine too over the break! I'll also be taking a peek at the Funkie Junkie Boutique where I am sure there will be an epic Black Friday sale! 

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm still working on 5 in my head...lol! But this week it will be done. Good thing we have extra time... LOVE this jar... the colors are one of my favorite Christmas combos... just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty is this? Love the turquoise with the bright white snowflakes. Your twine bow is amazing - I'm drooling over that! Thanks for joining in again for Week #8.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitra, the colors on this are just spectacular! And that snowflake topper is stunning! So exciting I still have more of your posts to visit, but for now let's just say CONGRATULATIONS on being one of the lucky winners! I am soooo happy for YOU! Can't wait to see what you will create in 2018! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!