Monday, July 10, 2017

Happy Happy Mail





































I've missed Lizzy as she's been more on Instagram than blogging these days, but it was quite a happy surprise to get awesome mail from her! I did a little photo shoot on my favorite vintage tray to show it off! Check out that cool tassel and metallic doily!




























It's full of yummy goodies! So rock star! I can't wait to pack this in my bag that's going camping with me! I'll be scrapping on a picnic table with wine & this awesome present!






























There is a second bunch of goodies too! Happy bling dance!





































It's lovely everywhere! She always picks awesome color combos that I never think of! Thanks so much Lizzy and just think, you'll be camping with me!!!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm .... I do LURK around blogs, as you can see;) MAAAAN... that musta gone the slow route round the world!!! Glad u got it. Woops re: the PL cards - but at least u can cut em up or pass em on! Hope the camping is total FUN. Aside from scorpion lollies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers... that IS awesome! So beautiful for sure! I found it very hard to pull the one she sent me apart... but I did finally start...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!