Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lexi's New Car & Tie Dye layout

I was going to start working on Italy layouts but these photos & a circular piece of white matte board inspired me to scrap the car washing from this past weekend. I inked up the white matte board with lots of inks and then sprayed them with shimmer spray to get them to run together like tie dye.





































I wanted to match Lexi's t-shirt that she made in Chemistry. Love how this page turned out, even without adding a title. Kind ran out of room with two photos and her driving class receipt. Really loving those water color flowers and those purple splats.





































Love the little water color paper I added that Lexi made. Tucked it under everything else. The blue splats reminded me of water!

Just a little flat page to add to my book. Another one done and dusted! Off to work on Venice next!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have a learner driver now.. I trust she drives safely... fabulous back ground colors and love the fussy cut flowers too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did with the whiteboard... beautiful layout and sweet wheels!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!