Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Gangstah Layout at the Sky Lake





































Had a bit of a play with some paper this weekend. I didn't have MUCH of a weekend, so just a few pages done of our camping trip from last weekend. It was very satisfying though to get my very favorite photo of the trip glued down on paper.





































Really had fun with the flowers! The green and purple were some florals I had taken apart ages ago and I added a gem brad. Loving the contrast! And somehow it pulls in the color of Lexi's shirt.





































Was digging that bug sticker and some older wooden camping Close to My Heart embellishments. I have yet to do the journaling, but I needed to look up the name of the park we went to. It was spur of the moment as another section was already too full for hiking!

You'll see another page from this trip tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pic! That paper is perfect for the layout.. mine is still sitting unused... need to pull it out! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!