Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Sweet Treats Layout for THE CUTTING CAFE




































ohhhhhh Paris, so close and yet so far....The oldest flew back through the Paris airport when coming home from Italy so got to sample just a little of what that amazing city would have to offer with a visit. She brought us home these GIANT macaroons. The raspberry one was the best.


I was so excited that Regina wanted us to give her jar cutting file a try since I knew it would work a treat with this page! I used the Candy Jar one here and my insert was a pretty French graphic. Of course I upsized it to match the scale of those huge macaroons!

 I did also cut out the candy pieces and used them as a boarder. Oh my they are super pretty embossed & inked with some glitter.





































Another page for her book is all done! Only two hundred and ninety nine left to go...which means I might have to try my hand at some Project Life stuff....so her book will fit in her room.

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. first off your daughter is a lucky ducky...oh my daughter wishes so much to travel, what an exciting adventure for her....this is an awesome layout...you are simply the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky you to taste that decadent macaroon!!! they look amazing!! and fabulous page, I love the punch and pretty sweet image you have used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES! PL will work perfectly on same pages between your LOs....brill idea. new fave page. I mean, Paris. Macarons, that LOVELY treat jar and washi. DROOLING for all sorts of reasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this? Love it! DT christi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yum! What a great project and love those sweets, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... this is one gorgeous page and yes... the jars were perfect for this! love love!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!