Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nancy Drew Shelves


A fresh coat of paint, some new molding, and a new vintage top, I have a new shelf! A bit of a clean out and some rearranging, I love all my boxes and cases shown off. I thought maybe I was going to add a decorative wooden flower to that top, but I like it plain better I think.



Take a peek and let me know. Do love those little spindles at the top! My favorite!

And why you ask is it a Nancy Drew shelf?


Well, because it's actually a door to a closet. A hidden door that I didn't even know existed until after we closed on the house. Every good craft room needs a secret stash spot, no?

Happy Hump Day!

6 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I've always wanted one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's what the hinges are for! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Very cool! Very awesome updo for the shelving and so very cool that there is a hidden closet!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! That secret door is waaaay cool....so got it wrong with glass doors. But then I think all shelves should [ideally] have glass doors!!! Love your makeover to bits & what a wonderful space to display your pretties:):)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!