Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Eighth Jello Mold of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie Challenge

Thank goodness for awsome stores like Linda's Funkie Junkie Boutique who is sponsoring this challenge. I'm on my eighth "tag" and I'm already sad that I'm almost done! Not entirely sure I'll get them all done by the 19th, but we'll see. I don't like to rush these things! As I'm on my fifth year of partipating, I can say that I'm currently enjoying the past challenges on my Christmas trees so getting them done when I'm most inspired is the best way for me. Can't rush a good thing. ;-)



I was inspired quite a lot by the colors on tag number eight, the flowers, and the vintage French girl feel. I opted to run with the French theme and used an image that I printed twice. Not to mention I have been DYING to use that Eiffel Tower. Just a simple cookie cutter for the back to hold the image.





The second image was fussy cut & pop dotted to get some dimension behind the metal Eiffel Tower. It really makes me happy!





































I'm back tomorrow to show you another jello mold. This one has the TROLL! Can you imagine? I laughed the entire time I was making it....

2 comments:

  1. Looking BRILLIANT!!! Fabulous fussy cutting too ;) :)!!!!! And how can one not LOOOOOOOVE anything French??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love how you used that image... gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!