Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Second Jello Mold of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie Challenge





































Oh goodness, these are so much fun! I'm so glad that Linda's very awesome store, the Funkie Junkie Boutique sponsors this challenge and she finds the time to make something creative to inspire us! This little tin has a little deer on it and those soft pine trees because she used those on her second tag


She also has a nice pop of red on hers and that 25, that I used on my jello mold.





































I did add some little vintage silver stars on the top of my trees that I came up with on my own. Made me super happy!


Love that little deer! I'll be back tomorrow with another version of these...this time I used a door knob, so it's a lot different!

5 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! I love the trees with the stars on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Mitra! Lovely take on her tag. I really like the way the Chrissy trees are standing up tall with their stars upon them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm working backwards here and I thought the one I saw a minute ago was my so-far favourite. But it's this one, for sure. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh.... ooh. Wow. So much inspiration.... I have little trees....I have a wooden deer.... I have lots of ideas floating around in my head... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little scene with the deer and the trees is just adorable, Mitra. Love the pop of red with the candy cane stripes and that Peace sign is fantastic. Love the direction you are going in this year!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!