Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Rain on a Wedding Day





































I must admit, I had the Alanis Morissette song Ironic stuck in my head while I made this page, hence the title. And boy did it rain. It rained so much that this dude was ferrying people under umbrellas to the food tent to keep them and their plates dry.






































Can you tell the cute little bandana banners are a little wet behind Mike and Star? Loved all the decorations. So very casual and pretty! Even got out a stamp to make those clouds and raindrops!






































I got a lot of mileage out of those bandanas! I took some photos and made background paper! I of course printed the one photo I took of the bandanas that matched our outfits!





































And one more look at the whole page. What strikes me today as I write this post is how much crap I managed to fit on one page...I think I was trying to make up for not making anything for a while! WOW, talk about throw a bunch of stuff at a layout!

Happiest of Tuesdays to you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope the wedding was lovely even with the rain.. love the cloud and rain drops.. love the gold hearts too.. fabulous layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I love it! More is more!! Love the song too!!! It's all about fun and you nailed it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm another believer in more is more. I love looking at clean white layouts and yet the ones which pull me in are the ones crammed with detail. And pulling me in is kind of the point

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Throwing a bunch of crap at a page is my go-to strategy. See? IT WORKS!!! Love that big flower at the centre of it all AND of COURSE those lovely sparkling hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abunch of awesome stuff!!! LOVE this!! I feel the need to scrapbook today... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!