Thursday, September 1, 2016

Cool Together Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































Use red in your layout is our challenge this month at Another Freaking Scrappy. I have LOTS of red scraps in my stash. Turns out that red is one of those colors I'm not that fond of scrappin! I'm in love with this layout though.






































It's funny I had to use red though. We were kinda turning blue! Turns out hanging out at Niagara Falls at night on the American side means you basically take a shower! It's like contantly raining! And when I mean wet, I mean like wet down to your undies! Oh my!






































Used some starry paper and some of those white plastic swirls to represent the night sky and the swirling water. It was so pretty to see all of the lights! It's hard to take a photo of that kind of thing so I used a cell phone photo printed out bigger as a background. We stayed for the fireworks, but thankfully they were really short so we could get into dry clothes!

Hope you get a chance to play along. Maybe you have a story to tell us with your layout!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I am sure the view of the falls would have been spectacular, if a little bit wet...... great layout, love the leaves, love the starry paper too... fabulous banners too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, LOVELY page.....good memories scrapped..... & I LOVE that you used red - that's a HARD colour to scrap. Great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful!! And do I spy some rub-ons in there?? Gosh I love your scrap style... next trip??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I like red from my days riding horseback and not wanting to get shot during hunting season...and the colors around red like purple orange and on all thrown in together as in some oriental art...so your red looks good...and wet clothes at the Falls not enticing in any color...burrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I like red from my days riding horseback and not wanting to get shot during hunting season...and the colors around red like purple orange and on all thrown in together as in some oriental art...so your red looks good...and wet clothes at the Falls not enticing in any color...burrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got me thinking now: I probably don't use much red either. I love how the red background here really shows off your photos. Good combination!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!