Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Better Together: Date Night Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































When I read this month's challenge I knew I had the perfect photo & the accompanying ticket stubs! Paired up with this super delish paper from Close to My Heart in these happy colors, this page really rocked, pun intended!





Our challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy:  August challenge is to use a souvenir from a place or event on your page - maybe a theatre ticket? A subway pass? A map? A pamphlet from somewhere you visited or want to visit? 

Since the concert was just a couple of weeks ago, I happened to still have these ticket stubs on my dresser. I was trying to to decide whether I wanted to scrap the concert or just use the photo for something. Turns out doing both was just the ticket (yes more puns). 





































Loving these textured blooms from Petaloo...I'm using more of their flowers these days than Prima as I seem to prefer the ones made from material over paper, but it looks like some of the new Prima releases are following along...which is awesome!

Happy to have gotten this page scrapped! Hope you get to chance to hang with us this month and pull out some ephemia! Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. This might just be my new favourite of your pages. It's easy to see that it was put together with love and it all fits together just right. Which is the point, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groooooan.....all those PUNS!!! Anyways.....great page. YES! Agree...that big burlap flower is YUM...love the black lettering & you two look really happy!!!! I'm deffo hoping to do this one.....got my ticket ready to go;)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice page. Parrot heads... no wonder we get along so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice page. Parrot heads... no wonder we get along so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just about to ask you where all those pretty burlap flowers have been coming from! Love Petaloo!! And this layout is gorgeous... the colors... and those great pics. So wonderful that the tickets didn't end up in a pile of stuff waiting to be scrapped or ... well... scrapped... NEVER!!! I have so many piles!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!