Thursday, July 28, 2016

PANIC! at the Disco Layout





































Randomly have been using a LOT more ink as I've been printing these large photos as background paper. Do love how it pulls the whole layout together. Add in some clear mist...and you get those cool splotches....and shimmer!


Been using up sticker letters like crazy too. I normally would have found a nice logo from the band Panic! at the Disco & printed it out, but as far as I can tell, they don't really have one, so went with my own idea of lots of different fonts. Lexi had an epic time with her friends. One of the girl's Dads drove them to Scranton and then home late late at night, so it was a bit of a grown up thing too...



































THE MAN slept on the couch waiting for her since it was a work night the next day and he was sleeping so soundly she couldn't wake him...(way to go Dad, now the oldest thinks she can sneak out and back in anytime, lol) Next time it will be my turn to wait up....

Anyhow, tomorrow is Friday so I'm wishing you a happy one!

5 comments:

  1. So worth the ink! LOVE this one too. And love all the different fonts. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the big background photo here. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours --- 1st thing I wondered was whether it was a full page photo. Bingo! Got that right. Oh dear - WTG Dad. Failed THAT one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the use of photo for bg ..with shimmer and I loved the words you have put together for Panic Disco :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!