Tuesday, December 29, 2015

No Turkey Today Layout





































Finally got a few minutes to post my Thanksgiving Layout. It's been done for a couple of weeks now, but I have been busy blogging Christmas stuff, so it never made it on!

I couldn't bare to make a turkey this year for Thanksgiving. Much less stuffing, or green bean casserole. So I didn't. I made bouillabaisse! It was very rich and delicious! Paired up that fun photo THE MAN took for us with some great feather paper and gold letters!
























How do you like that feather! It's not a turkey feather, but kinda close. It came from the woods at my parents house. Thought some gold thread and some little velvet petaloo flowers worked well with it.





































Such a lovely little gold butterfly, washi tape with French words, and  pink staples, a great combo for a Thanksgiving page!

Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. When I was taking care of my dad, we never had turkey for Thanksgiving. The smell of the turkey bothered him for some reason, so I made chicken. You can make your own traditions, I always say!!
    This is a really nice layout!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i think thanks giving is all about family and being thankful for the blessings.. and I am sure the turkey was thankful you didnt have turkey that day!!! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa!!! Finally the feather makes an appearance! LOOOOVE it. Especially on a non-bird LO! Soup, huh? Next you'll be wanting to go to France!!! Oh, you already do??!!!! Sorry. Late-ish here. Being silly..... better fly away....oh, I've lost my feathers. Those gold ones are STILL sitting the scrap room staring at me.... OH! Meant to say. Gold touches. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Feather...awesome! Gold...always awesome! I just love your layouts...your scrapbooking style is so awesome and really reflects you and your artwork. They are just so much fun to look at and the stories behind them...the journaling. Extra awesome....I have to get better at the journaling.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!