Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Atlantic City Layout

Ahhahghghghg! The part that is great about scrapbooking holiday photos is remembering the holiday unless of course it was the last trip of the summer and summer has past...

Sigh!

Give me another holiday stat, stomps foot!

yeah, that didn't work!






























The best part about making this page was fussy cutting that huge title from that the bill board photo I took while walking along the board walk. Super fun! Well, also super fun was fitting four photos on this layout!





























And a boat load of journaling!






























Oh for a frozen custard! So yum!

Hope your Tuesday is full of sunshine and perhaps even a treat!

3 comments:

  1. How's 29 Celsius sound? Apparently that was our temperature today.....sozzy!!! I was wondering about that title....whether your clever clogs girl had made it - fussy cut from a photo, eh? Looks fabulous!! Love that you got 4 photos on, too. Lovely summer memories:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my Thursday was a bit wet!! Fabulous creating, love the alphas in your title! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done with amazing photos! Love the summer look to it too!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!