Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4 WD Beach Layout

Oh how I am loving the gold trend in scrappin....can't get enough of it! Make it into a piece of paper with DOTS, oh my.....so pretty! Had to use it to showcase one of my favorite days when we were in North Carolina....an awesome day on the Four Wheel Drive beach in OBX.

It was easy peasy to get a pass and was way worth it! Can you see the pass snuck under my photo of the truck? Talk about easy, packing all your gear and dog right in the truck and driving to your spot!



























You can really see the gold shimmer up close! Love those flowers too! Make me happy! Those new wood pieces came in my latest Scraptastic kit and remind me of the spirograph! I have one, but I can never make them look THAT GOOD!

Hope your Hump Day is fantastic!

Hugs from NY!


3 comments:

  1. HI Mitra - I just found your blog and I think your work is fabulous! I love the colours on this one and the gold is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin the gold on your layout too! Fabulous spotty paper and love the gold letters too! Fabulous creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness that paper! Those alphas! I feel like a pirate when I see gold!! Awesome page and photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!