Thursday, October 16, 2014

Garden Shed & Climbing Rose


She's done! (And already full!)

We finally got our garden shed wrapped up! Good thing too, we needed the space! All the outdoor implements needed to move inside for the winter.

And look Lizzy Hill, I even bought a climbing rose to start making it look pretty! Will have to wait until spring for flowers though! The previous owners left us a smidge of trellis, so THE MAN attached it to the side for me. It will match the front of the house & a second climbing rose. I have planted the hostas back along the side of the shed here under the lilac, so hopefully come spring, it will be really cool!

Let me just tell you, this time of year left over plants are on serious sale! ;-)


Do you see my little P on the side of the shed? I have been hoarding that metal intial since this summer at my big ole junking trip to the Hudson Valley. So glad it's up where I can enjoy it! It's vintage and used to be something people installed in the middle of their metal screen doors..I'm thinking 50ties maybe?



























The old shed that came with the place is also gone. We put it on Craig's List for free and next think you know, some dude was here with a trailer, a winch, and rolled off with it!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are amazing. I think this is the most fabulous shed ever built. All ready to handle a big job and look like the 9's doing it. The little P on there is the perfect finishing touch. Nicely done you two. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!