Sunday, June 15, 2014

Be You: Age 13 Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy


































This brand new sketch from Another Freaking Scrappy corresponded with a new kit I had just received and I took the opportunity to show case some of the lovely papers & a vintage doily on this layout I made for my daughter.



I asked Lexi to write some journaling on what her plans are for when she grows up. I thought this photo I took of her back in the winter looked slighly Brittish (with the long coat) and matched the paper & what she wrote perfectly!


 Pretty sure Lizzy Hill will be impressed with my blue jay feather I used! Do you all have those big ole squalkers in Oz there Lizzy?


Here is a side view of some pebble stickers I used and my crazy vellum & lace flower cluster.

Hope you get a chance to play along with Anne & the girls over at Another Freaking Scrappy!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. That is one seriously gorgeous doiley in the centre of your layout, I love that you got your DD to do some journalling and I love your take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... We don't have those birds here!!! Beaut feather though:) fab page -love the sketch & REALLY love that Lexie has written on it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch and love how you have created the feeling of winter with the snowflake flowers and colours and the touch of glitter feels like ice. Great idea to get your daughter to write her thoughts down.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!