Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baby Tulip Cards for THE CUTTING CAFE & Lent


































Do you remember those cards I got the other day at the second hand store?


They were really nice heavy cream colored cardstock and came with envelopes even. See them sneaking in on the side there? I carefully laid them out on my Silly and cut a card from each side! When you emboss & mist something & then add some gold paint, it tends not to matter what the paper started out to begin with, other than being nice and thick! The spots on the front that are more purple is the image showing through. It looks pretty cool I think in a water color kinda of way.























I used the TULIP CARD SET from THE CUTTING CAFE and made them MUCH smaller to make these gift card holders.

I am still trying to decide what I'm using them for, but they will go out shortly as my last Lenton RAK and make someone happy!

Hope your Tuesday is terrific!

2 comments:

  1. They are really pretty and I am sure will make someones day to receive them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tulips one again ..loved them with multi colored ribbon n golden bg :) !

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!