Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Be Thankful for the Little Things for THE CUTTING CAFE


Had so much fun putting this embroidery hoop together with some burlap sprayed in gold on the edges.

I had to make something special to showcase this lovely digital stamp from THE CUTTING CAFE.

It's from the SO THANKFUL CIRCLE WORD PRINTABLE STAMP SET and really made me happy all inked up and cut in a scallop. 

I also printed out a vintage postcard for the center so I could use it as a frame. 

Believe it or not, I have a can lid behind the whole thing so there is dimension just like a real frame. 

I used dimensional modge podge along the stamp and also added a light gold glitter. You can see it just a wee bit here. 

See the fairy peeking out over at the turkey? That was a little tag I made to go behind it all. 


























I also wanted to show case the gold lace from Tresors de Luxe that I got off etsy. That gold lace caught my eye as did that lovely rich velvet flower with the gems! So pretty! They also sell those pink roses that have just a splash of gold. Very awesome!


Think I will bring this with me when I come visit my parents at Thanksgiving!


10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness mitra, this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW , eye candy to the very best!!!! Love this so much. Mitra, I can't even decide which thing about it, I like the best. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the lace!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely this looks, love the burlap and that old ring has got a new lease on life now too.. stunning flowers also!! that lace is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful combination of various textures n gold.The blooms are very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sumptuous......it feels like that masked ball in Venice to me.....& the best thing I reckon with the hoop...when you want a change, you can make another one!!! And that lace? Droooling:):)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the autumn tones and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embellishing. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I LOVE that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally lush! Gold, burlap, be still my beating heart!! And if I don't get to wish you on the day - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!