Thursday, May 5, 2011

Some Cards Made out of Scraps!





I love throwing a card together after (or during) making a layout with whatever you have at hand. It's kind of like trying the cookie dough while making cookies...oh come on, I know you must do that too! This second card is significant as I used my LAST (SOB!!) PURPLE PUMPKIN button! But, that just means I gotta stalk that website on Friday since I see they are having a sale...and since it's Australia...yeah, I'd better figure out what time that would be! If you want to check it out, click here.


The first card is based off a flower I spied on a blog and though, holy cow that is super cool and hopefully easy to replicate?? Check out The Show us Your Stuff Blog here...You will have to scroll down...there is an awesome card (believe it's Kim's) and also a LO by Nadia (you should always check out her pages, they are super amazing). Isn't that a fun flower! Now that I read the post a little more I realize that they are made by Bibby's (click her for her blog). Super cool and I love them!


Well off to throw some supper in the oven and then to Zumba. I might sneak up for another post. I have some cute sneaks of a page I made for a friend...

2 comments:

  1. love that flower-cool idea! I need to make a Mother's Day card-fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..thanks for the mention :)
    Glad you liked the flower from one of my kits, yours looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!