Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Marilyn's Pages: June Swap






Are these not amazing! I love them! The layering, the texture, the threads, the real stamps, the pop dotted title, it's just so lovely and beautiful! It was fun adding my prom photos! Weird too, 'cause I had to get some of the details from the hubby. What are the chances your high school sweetheart would be the same guy you get married to! Anyhow, Marilyn did a terrific job. I love the paper she picked out too. And the little gold frame! Check them out really good, there is a lot to look at! Also, if you have a scrappin' buddy, I highly recommend this page trading thing. We trade each month for a theme and when you get your package back, it's like a huge box of amazing chocolate with a shimmery bow! So exciting to open, EVEN if you have seen sneak photos on e-mail!





1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!