Monday, January 3, 2011

25th



I thought I'd try this challange from Scrapfit. I have a package of Christmas paper that I have been working through for at least a couple of years...I always make a lot of pages, but there are so many photos, it's hard to fit much on them. Also, I kinda lost my really cool packet of NEW paper from Kristy. I mean, it's here somewhere!! All the the background paper on this page are scraps. I couldn't do much with a sticker letter title, since I wanted to use up these two little numbers...all the cardstock pieces were extra left over from various kits and stashed.

http://www.scrapfit.blogspot.com/

This is what I had to work with:

Workout #35 is all about using what you have!!! So let’s use those scraps! For this challenge you must use only scraps!!! Pick a piece of card stock to start with and than grab those scraps. Let’s even make some embellishments using our scraps! You also need to dig through your left over alphabets to create a mixed alphabet title

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool way to use your scraps!!! Love your LO! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!